Do newborn sessions really need to be scheduled in the first 5-15 days?
- Yes. In that first two weeks of life they are still very sleepy and squishy. They are used to being squished up in the womb and it is very comfortable for them. After that timeframe their alert times get greater and they start preferring to be stretched out.
How soon do I need to contact you after my baby is born?
- Within 48 hours please! In order to make sure we find a date within the first 5-14 days of life, it is important to get in contact with me asap.
What is included in the session?
- Your full session, a link to the digital gallery and digital downloads of the edited, high resolution, print ready images and a print release that allows you to have the images printed. See session information for more details.
Do you offer print packages?
- No, I will make recommendations of where to print. I do offer fine gallery wrapped canvas prints and can send you information if you are interested.
How long will it take to get my images and how will I get them?
- An online gallery will be posted within 2-3 weeks of the session (or of receiving final payment, whichever comes last). I will also post sneak peeks on Facebook within a day or two of the session, with your permission.
Do I need to bring props and backdrops?
- Props, backdrops, headbands and hats are all provided by me. You are welcome to bring anything special you would like to incorporate.
Retainer Fees and Payment
- Retainer fees are non-refundable and due upon booking. Sessions do not go on my calendar until the fee is paid. Final payment is due at time of session. No images will be edited until final payment is received, and gallery will be posted within two weeks of receiving final payment if it is made after session.
What if my child doesn’t cooperate?
- Retainer fees are good for one reschedule at photographers discretion only. If I don’t feel like I achieved a level of quality that is expected from me and the client did everything asked to prepare, we can set up another date.
What if weather or sickness causes us to reschedule?
- Again, the retainer fees are good for one reschedule. If you or your child are sick we can absolutely reschedule as well as if the weather is not ideal.